We provide claims administration for the following types of governmental entities on either first dollar basis or self insured retention (S.I.R.):
Our expertise in claims handling involves the following lines over coverage:
- Cities, Towns, Villages
- Boroughs and Counties
- 911 Districts
- Water and Mud Districts
- Schools, Colleges, and Universities
- Special Districts
- Housing Authorities
Over the past 25 years, our company has garnered a reputation for excellence in defending municipal clients on a nationwide basis. Good outcomes, profitable books of business and strong relationships have been developed. We have strong skill sets in the application of immunities on state claims as well as the federal cases. Our case loads encompass constitutional deprivation on the professional claims as well as the bodily injury and property damage under the general liability and auto coverages.
- First Party Property
- Commercial Auto
- General Liability
- Employment Practices Liability Coverage
- Law Enforcement Liability Coverage
- Public Officials/Liability Coverage
Additionally, we provide loss control services for our clients.
- 24 hour hotline to legal counsel for zoning and employment questions
- quarterly newsletter on governmental issues, cases and topics
- review of policies and procedures on law enforcement and employment issues for compliance to case law
- in house training on selected topics as needed
- monographs, white papers and video tapes available on current claim topics
- Public Entity Claim Seminar and Advisory Board held each April in San Antonio, Texas
- Coverage Committee of managers and coverage counsel available
Additional valuable resources for public entity clients may be found on the following websites:
With over 100,000 claims opened and closed in public sector over the years, the challenges continue given the changing case law and the fluid concepts that these claims present.
TOGETHER.......we can make a difference.